No. of Post(s): 5
Start Date of Accepting Applications: 19-May-2023
End Date of Accepting Applications: 29-May-2023
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Economics from a recognized University with knowledge of energy sector specific policies and practices. Preference will be given to candidates having Postgraduate degree/MBA.
- 1-5 years of experience in energy and allied sectors for Research Associate/Consultant.
- Experience of handling research projects and policy formulation/analysis in energy and allied domains.
- Knowledge of the energy sector, policy development processes and governmental functioning is necessary.
- Proficiency in M.S. Office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) & collaboration skills
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts and the ability to deal with large data sets.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others; to demonstrate flexibility in fulfilling assignments.
- Knowledge of data analytics & modelling tools is preferable.
- Conduct Research (both primary & secondary)
- Responsible for maintaining database of energy related data.
- Prepare research reports/ papers on issues of energy.
- Tracking of up-to-date information on energy sector
- Conduct policy research & analysis in energy and allied sectors.
- Develop survey instruments and supervise data collection when required.
- Assist in organizing workshops/meetings/stakeholder meetings.
- Contribute in execution of assignments (data and industry research, analysis, modelling, report writing etc.)
- Other relevant duties as assigned.